Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Working With The Boss RaShang

As you may not know it is not easy to get close to the man Rashang.

He is a very hard worker. Most people that has worked with Rashang have learned as
much as they can an ran. Has he would say"Some people just wont something for nothing."This is not domino's pizza fool. "If you bring nothing you get nothing unless
he likes you."

(Rashang replies)
I have had a few artist back in 2003 to 2010 but they were all about themselves.
So now I just focus on my self. I like to give a helping hand when I can. I mean there were times when I did not have much. Only the real people looked out for me and made it possible. That's how I no about separating the real from the fake.

(Reporter)
So how did Fastlane Fastgame Entertainment get started?

(Rashang)
Well back in the late 90's.When my big brother (Mafioso Kapone) got his first deal. I knew this is what i wanted to do. Builied a company from the ground up. So when I first started I worked alone and I must say it realy paid off. But I do whan to
say thanks to all the studios that offered there helping hands From Stockton, Oakland, San Diego, and the Valliy Joe thanks just for letting me in your studios
for what ever reasons.

(Reporter)
Well More to Come. Interviwe with Rashang.Next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment